CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

good times with family

These two are actually related! Carson has beautiful red hair and big blue eyes and Henry has brown hair and big chubby cheeks. They are 11 months apart. Carson is Hayley and Jimbo's little one. He is so much fun and smart! Hayley is a great mama - I'm so proud of her. :)
My sweet Aunt Gigi, Uncle Jim, cousin Hayley and her husband Jimbo Tucker kept Henry for me so I could help host Melina Douthit's baby shower in Birmingham on Saturday. I think our cousin Carson was a little jealous that his grandmama and mama were holding Henry, but the men kept him entertained I'm sure! I hear Carson has these cloth letters that my dad and cousin Jimbo like to play with - and spell very funny words (at least funny to them!).

1 comments:

Jimbo and Hayley said...

Thanks for letting us keep Henry! He is so precious! I can't wait till they can play together. We love ya'll! --Hayley