CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

he'll get in trouble for this one day


Henry has started sticking his tongue out! I love coming home to hear Sarah tell me the new things he is doing during the day. I noticed the tongue about a week ago, but I think he was just rubbing it along his new teeth. Now, he is sticking it out all the time... and he thinks it's funny.
It's amazing to watch your child discovery new parts of their body. I dare say he has discovered a private area... which isn't so private when your diaper is changed 5+ times a day! Right now he doesn't know what it is, but soon enough he'll know exactly what it is - I'm not sure I'm looking forward to living with two boys! I didn't think I'd ever call my son "Little Bill", but this child is just like his father - looks and all! HA!!

0 comments: