CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

growing and preparing for #1


Henry has inherited a few outfits from Bill's childhood. This one he wore to church today. It's the perfect size for this wonderful, warm weather. I'm so glad that Patsy keep it, however, Henry will probably ruin it because he is so wild... maybe no more than his father was though.
After church, we changed into more comfortable clothes and went for a ride and later a walk... we ended up walking to Tomatino's for dinner. Bill, Henry and I sat outside and enjoyed the weather and good pizza! Henry wore his "Willie Bean for mayor" t-shirt. Winn brought it back from Fairhope last year. Willie Bean is a yellow lab that ran for mayor in Fairhope. It's a funny story... but even better shirt!

We are also preparing for the BIG NUMBER ONE!! Henry will be 1-year-old this coming Sunday. Time flies!! I'm so excited about this milestone. I love to see him grow and develop. He has such a fun and interesting personality.

1 comments:

meresellarsphotog said...

wow i cant believe he is already turning one!! time flies
Madi is 9 months this week and I cant believe she will be one soon. I get sad to think my baby wont be a baby anymore. I love that outfit Ryan had one like it too. Well i hope we can get a playgroup together soon.
I hope Henry has a wonderful birthday!