CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

wedding weekend and father's day


My sister, and best friend, takes the best pictures. I just couldn't help myself... had to add a few more from this weekend. Of course, Henry loves water, so bath time is so much fun.


On Saturday, we swam at the Robertsons. It was the perfect day for a swim! 95 degrees... can't beat the pool.

Then, Lindsay and I found ourselves dancing with Laurie's girls --- they would be our third cousins --- I'm the "history" person (I like to know about my family history). As my sister, Lindsay, would say "I don't do history." Right, Lins? So, here we are with cousins Maggie and Mary Helen. Just so you know, I wasn't trying to take the tambourine from MH, just giving her some tips on how to play. Trust me, she didn't need them!







Bill, me, Courtney, Jimbo, Lindsay, David



Mom, Dad, and Maggie

A wonderful weekend! It helps to have a wonderful family.

0 comments: