CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Halloween and open house

We just got home from open house at ECDC. Bill and I see Henry's friends in his class everyday, but we've never met the other parents. Tonight, we met the parents and shared stories of who flirts with whom and which baby is the class clown, etc. Evidently, the "girl flirt" of the class likes Henry! I refuse to say he has a little "girlfriend", but I'm sure it won't be long!






I love Halloween! October is my favorite month of the year and I always look forward to this month, weather (which is so great right now!), football and all. Henry is enjoying it too! Aunt Lulu (Lindsay) gave Henry a couple of Halloween outfits, so we've started wearing them (especially since we only have a month to do so).


Will gave me a "Flying Mr. P" wine stopper for Christmas last year. I wish you could see it... it's really funny! Anyway, Henry has discovered it as a toy! Luckily, he hasn't found the wine.

0 comments: