CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

a miracle worker



About a month ago, Henry and I were driving to Amanda and Elba's for Claire's birthday party. Henry cried the entire 25-minute ride. I thought I was going to lose my mind! So, my mom suggested a DVD player for the car. For a 6-month-old?? Oh, yes! It's a miracle! He loves watching his Baby Einstein videos and so therefore, loves riding in the car. We left church this morning and drove to the club for lunch then home... 1 mile round trip... the DVD was playing the entire time.

Did I mention that Henry loves playing with his toes?

2 comments:

The Robertson Family said...

Isn't the DVD great! Glad you found something that helps with the ride!

We are the Smith Family said...

Great idea...there is also a series called Praise Baby. It is like Einstein but praise music. You can get them at Family Bookstore, etc. or amazon/google them. My sister-n-law Lacy introduced me...I can't wait to use them as I have already enjoyed the music part
myself!