CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Old toys, new toys

When mom sold my grandmother's house in Birmingham a couple of years ago, my dad came across this old Fisher-Price horse. This old toy belonged to us, Mama Dear's 5 grandchildren. Dad, the one that can't throw anything away, decided to clean it and keep it for his future grandchildren. This is one time I'm glad he kept something.

The horse "nays" when you move the harness back and forth. It's a weak "nay" these days, but a new sound to Henry. He will sit on the horse and tuck his feet underneath to keep himself steady. He gets so tickled over this toy.



2 comments:

The Robertson Family said...

Very Cute!

We are the Smith Family said...

What a great keepsake! I am so sad....I had no idea you guys had sold the Mama Dear's castle. What sweet memories I have of it....hugs!