CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Santa came early!




Henry has received his first Christmas present - NEW CARPET!!!! Since we moved into this house a year ago, I've wanted to invest in new carpet for our den. I didn't really have a reason before, but now that Henry is on the verge of crawling (or possibly walking - we may just skip the whole crawling thing!) it is perfect timing. Luckily, I still believe in Santa, or Henry might not have been given such a wonderful present! Thanks Santa!!

2 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

Wow....what a great excuse to get carpet! I know he'll enjoy it! Hugs and Merry Christmas!

Katie said...

Hey Leslie! I can't remember who I found your blog through, but I was so excited to see Henry! How cute he is!!! Looks like Bill spit him out!!! Send me your email and I'll hook you up to ours.
kepuccio@yahoo.com