CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh Henry!

This is probably terribly to blog... but Henry had his first fall while learning to walk. He is ALL BOY... my little WILD MAN... never a dull moment at the Robertson house!! While he is completely the delight and joy of my life, he is also wearing me out! Phew! I think I secretively love it, but I'm glad Lindsay and David are coming in two weeks for the weekend... mommy needs a little time off.






We do have fun though. Especially when Dad gets home from work and we take wagon rides! Henry and Nelle sit and watch for Bill starting around 5:30. WELL.... Nelle starts watching, while Henry just wants to do what Nelle does.

1 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

Sweet.....I am nervously awaiting this period as I will have two to keep up with....any suggestions will be great!!! Love the house pic!