CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

staying home with Henry

Henry and I have finally begun to adjust to being home together all day, everyday. We find fun, new projects daily. For example, Bill hung a swing in the backyard this weekend for Henry, so we discovered today that Henry likes to swing as much as his father. He was giddy! I laughed so hard my neighbors thought something was wrong. We have also figured out that Mama Dear's furniture on the screened porch is indestructible. One other thing... the sink is one of Henry's favorite spots - which is actually good for me because he gets stuck and can't fall off the lavatory when I'm getting ready in the mornings. The downside of this... he likes my toothbrush.

1 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

What happened???? Are you working from home or working from home as a mommy?