CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Henry's first haircut

I almost backed out on the way to the Barber Shop today... but I'm so glad I didn't.

Bill's sister, Alyce, got married in May. She had a small, private wedding to Billy Addison --- whom we love and are SO glad to have as part of our family. Henry is very lucky to have two wonderful uncles now -- Eric and Billy! Anyway, some friends are hosting a party for Alyce and Billy this weekend... so I wanted him to look presentable!
OH, does he... he actually looks like a little boy!!! Also, I was afraid my dad was going to come to Montgomery in the middle of the night and cut Henry's hair without me knowing, if I didn't do something soon. I do so love the precious baby hair, but his was getting a tiny, tiny bit out of control. It doesn't help to have his dad's cowlick either (which everyone seems to love --- I guess it's cute, but it's hard to deal with!).


The Baptist South Barber Shop is the place to go! Someone recommended it to me and they were great!! Henry had a toy box full of toys to take with him to his seat, two Dum-Dums, a cup of Smarties, and two butter cookies. It really doesn't get much better than that. "Miss" Karen was wonderful and sweet and took her time letting Henry get to know her and it was absolutely the best experience.



Now, we are ready to PARTY!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like Bill spit that baby out!!!! So sweet!

We are the Smith Family said...

What a big boy!!!