CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 24, 2009

new baby and a visit with grandparents

Bill has been in Houston for work this week, so Henry and I packed up on Tuesday and drove to Birmingham to visit our newest cousin, Mary Carter Robertson. While Henry didn't pay too much attention to Mary Carter, he did enjoy his visit with Tate. Mary Carter is precious!! I don't know how I didn't get one picture, but Jennifer did (check out The other Robertsons blog).

Yesterday, we drove to Eufaula for the day. We had breakfast with Mom and Dad. Then, went swimming with Pop and Keitt. Henry had a blast!! He always loves visiting grandparents. Lucky for her, Patsy gets to see him more often (mostly because I'm asking her to babysit... but I don't think she minds... at least I hope not!). So, we try to make trips to Eufaula as often as we can.


0 comments: